Wednesday, August 20, 2008
any one hungry?
The famous swedish artist
Hemmendorff
created a sculpture of the Nike Air Max 90 so his team decided to do it this way.
I must say they got good taste in sweden along with
ABBA
and
IKEA
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
NASTY NAS – ILLMATIC PROMO
Future car
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
A re-imagined NYC subway map
IF mode bike
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
New Music: Pearl - Always Something Else
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
Is the Obama on acid or is the viewer on Job Creation
Kareem Black-Your Rules, Your Republic photoshoot
. via @KareemBlack
KAWS opening at Honor Fraser, Saturday, Feb 21
Happy Birthday Ajay Bhatt
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
2009 Heineken Red Star Soul Tour Comes to Gotham Hall NYC
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
No comments:
Post a Comment