Tuesday, March 25, 2008





Been looking at the sneaker industry lately and really haven't seen any shoes out there that really have blown me away except the Nash Nike 360 X Visvim FBT collaboration of 2007 which I thought was a very innovative shoe.

I also was feeling Supra for coming out of the shoe game this year with Skytops NS line - the Skytop SLim and Trinity which features premium leathers, perforated panels and some snake/crock skin which reminded me of FEIT when they came out early last year in 1/07 with the Feit - J1 PNTHA HI Black which is one of my favorite shoes that I own (big shout out to Josh @ Feit out in East Sydney Austrailia)

Check it out:

Supra NS's



Feit Pntha Black Boots



Another shoe that has caught my eye for 2008 is when I saw this on Kanye's blog a few weeks ago and definitely am feeling this collabo of Kim Jones X Umbro (yes I can't believe it either) when it comes out. It looks mad comfy and probably be more of a shoe to rock indoors than on the street, but you never know until you try these on.


2 comments:

Communiteez said...

i hear you man... when i was a kid and didnt have money-- KIX that I couldnt afford were all HOTT... (haha, remember the EWINGS that came in EVERY color?)
now its hard to find a classic pair of kix that look good with jeans and dont make you think- 'dang, he wore those yesterday'... now everything is an outfit-- we're like chix with shoes to match each outfit!... but i'm definitely feeling the SUPRA's bkuz of their simple, krisp style... kLass-sik, nah mean?

thanx for the post.

Anonymous said...

Of course I Remember the Ewings! I have a close friend who owns Sneaker Roomin Jersey City and ask for Suraj when you stop by, who has an exclusive collection of DS Ewings of all different types of sizes and colorways.

POPULR POSTS