Monday, June 23, 2008
Thanks to 40 years of great comedy
R.I.P.
May 12 1937 - June 22 2008
"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck"
-George Carlin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
NASTY NAS – ILLMATIC PROMO
Future car
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
IF mode bike
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
A re-imagined NYC subway map
New Music: Pearl - Always Something Else
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
Kareem Black-Your Rules, Your Republic photoshoot
. via @KareemBlack
Happy Birthday Ajay Bhatt
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
2009 Heineken Red Star Soul Tour Comes to Gotham Hall NYC
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
Is the Obama on acid or is the viewer on Job Creation
KAWS opening at Honor Fraser, Saturday, Feb 21
No comments:
Post a Comment