Tuesday, May 12, 2009

FREE ARTS NYC ANNUAL ART AUCTION BENEFIT 09

Every year, I hit up this event for Free Arts NYC, a non-profit that mentors under-privileged kids through art. They hold an art auction to help raise money for this company and this year had a pretty good turnout. This year saw the likes of Kevin Bacon, Molly Sims, Michelle Monaghan and some dude from Gossip Girl (my girl damn near lost her mind when she saw him and in her excitement, she blurted out something that sounded like a name...but it sounded more like FJSGNVLRENASFKCBM!!!!). Dude was camera-shy so I have no pic of him. I'm sure there were other celebs here, but I really had no clue who they were. Calvin Klein provided the space this year.




Donna D'Cruz provided the soundtrack for the night.


And this had to be my favorite piece of the night. This one done by a man that goes by DiRQuo. Maaan....if I had a grip to spend...



No comments:

POPULR POSTS