Saturday, June 21, 2008

Spread the Fire 3



So Firefox 3 has set a world record with 8 million people around world in less than 24 hours. I was not able to go through it all but it seems like there has not been much of a problem.
I must say Blake Ross and his team have done a good job since I have been using Mozilla for quite a while and am impressed with their E-mail client - Thunderbird which has allowed me to save some space on our servers at AE3 Interacative and Jask Clothing Co.

So whats new with Firefox, well more security which is always important, cool add-ons ( I suggest checking out Firebug, Web Dev. & Twitterfox) & plug-ins, its also user-friendly, compatible with all operating systems and supposedly takes less memory from your computer with this new XPCOM Cycle Collector .

No comments:

POPULR POSTS