Monday, March 23, 2009
Who's on Twitter?
I have seen a wave of folks now who are signing on to twitter...but the question I would like to ask is.
Is it
twitter
a journey or is it a destination?
Well you can find out by signing up and trying it yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
NASTY NAS – ILLMATIC PROMO
New Music: Pearl - Always Something Else
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
Future car
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
IF mode bike
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
A re-imagined NYC subway map
Is the Obama on acid or is the viewer on Job Creation
The New Kids on the block
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
Happy Birthday Ajay Bhatt
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
2009 Heineken Red Star Soul Tour Comes to Gotham Hall NYC
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
(no title)
Just curious if anyone was here to witness this event in NY's Grand Central. I just find it hard to believe to hold this operation wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment