Just curious if anyone was here to witness this event in NY's Grand Central.
I just find it hard to believe to hold this operation with over 200 New Yorkers involved.
I have a feeling they are actors but I could be wrong.
Check it out:
">
Oh if you are in town, this should be a dope event to check out on March 22nd
If you want to represent your city, here's how:
1. Introduction
2. Before You Get Started
3. Never Ask Permission
4. Where to Hold Your Pillow Fight
5. Times of Day to Hold Your Pillow Fight
6. Getting the Word Out
7. Example Rules
8. Before and During the Pillow Fight
9. To Disperse or Stay
10. Cleaning Up
11. Conclusion
Appendix E - Getting electricity anywhere
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
Just curious if anyone was here to witness this event in NY's Grand Central. I just find it hard to believe to hold this operation wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment