After seeing this video, I'm glad the culture is alive and still going strong. I can tell you one thing...this dude spent days and days and days in his room practicing this routine. You're my hero DJ Fly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
Just curious if anyone was here to witness this event in NY's Grand Central. I just find it hard to believe to hold this operation wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment