Friday, January 16, 2009

Flush those sinuses! It's Neti Pot time!

So I have been on this Neti Pot tip thanks to dijitaal who told me he's been doing it like 3 times/day.

I thought it was very annoying in the beginning because there's really no instructions except a girl on the box who has the pot in her nose. Don't forget to get the iodized salt and clear up those nasal passages.

But I assure you all that it isn't that bad once you know the angle you need to be and doing it fast. Unfortunately I didn't look on the tube for a demo but I figured I'd share with you all for those that have not explored.

Check out this demo I found.



These are the only two tools you need and you can find them at your local CVS, Whole Foods, and etc.



iodized salt



neti pot

No comments:

POPULR POSTS