Saturday, December 13, 2008

Keep it moving even through the Struggle




I have always said to myself that sometimes things are not worth complaining or crying about especially over spilled milk and due to hard times where apparently everyone is in the struggle, sometimes we all have to look beyond the little things and take a deep breath and realize that life isn't that bad as long as you have the simple things which even in some places around this world there's still STRUGGLE.

For those out there that are experiencing the Struggle due to the holidays coming up and pressure for getting gifts for family and friends, the reality of it is that we join with our closest people around us and spend quality TIME. I know we are engulfed within our lives whether its relationships, traveling, the media, work, and work, umm, oh yeah can't forget work, and did I say work to you all?

I have been getting some spiritual healing for spending some quality time with the people around me and have realized that TIME definitely goes quick especially when you go home to 2 little people that look like you and change almost every week.

I dedicate this to my friend Arjun who is going through some tough times recently who needs some spiritual healing now. I hope that he doesn't change as a person because of what has happened around him the past few weeks.

He has been one of the few people that I have crossed paths with in life, who really has a good head on his shoulders and amazing composure. I was honored to be invited last night to his mother's memorial and was blown away on how many people she has touched. I was able to meet family members who traveled from D.C. and elsewhere.

Anyways what really stuck in my head last night was this quote by Rabindranath Tagore that I saw during the presentation that I would like to share with you all.

“Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom.”

No comments:

POPULR POSTS