Monday, October 13, 2008

New Apple Mac book preview tomorrow



I thought this ad was brilliant by Apple and since I'm surrounded by mostly MAC users, I am now considering on crossing over along with thinking about new ideas for our company Red Stage Networks, building a brand is vital from the beginning starting with the logo, tagline, phrase, website, and etc. You have to present the consumer/client with something for them to remember. With so much saturation on the web, the niche of your service/product must be visceral to the people.

Sorry to go off on a tangent but I tend to do that if you get to know me.

Anyways, I have been a windows user for most of my life and has been great but now that I have purchased an Iphone my time has come to look on to the other side.

So apparently tomorrow Apple will have a Apple product presentation of the new Mac Book Pro.

We will find out the prices tomorrow apparently so hopefully they will have some prices that are affordable. We shall see.

No comments:

POPULR POSTS