Wednesday, April 09, 2008

The Last Lecture - Professor Randy Pausch

I saw this lecture earlier this year from a alumni from Carnegie Melon (Thanks Jonlin)

I checked out the video and coming from a professor's perspective, I was quite moved by his last lecture at
CMU and didn't realize how much of an impact he had made in this world but apparently he has reached out to 10 million people which started from a youtube video of his last lecture in Pittsburgh.

Randy Pausch has been fighting pancreatic cancer and if you have 70 min., I would check out this video.
It's quite inspirational and enlightening. He accomplished his dreams already and one quote I will never forget in this lecture:


""Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted"

-Randy Pausch


So which character are you? Tigger or Eyore?

I'm going with Tigger.

Tonight on
ABC, they will cover his story.



He recently put out his book which I have on my wish list for Amazon, like he said it best: "This isn't for you, its for my kids"

No comments:

POPULR POSTS