EVENT IS THE RELEASE PARTY FOR JEFF HAMADA'S CONTRIBUTION TO THE CONVERSE 1HUND(RED) ARTIST SERIES AT OUR WEST 4TH LOCATION. ALL, YUP ALL PROFITS FROM SHOES PURCHASED AT THE EVENT WILL BE DONATED TO THE GLOBAL FUND.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Just curious if anyone was here to witness this event in NY's Grand Central. I just find it hard to believe to hold this operation wi...
-
. via @KareemBlack
-
Chairman Mao has been starting a series called the Red Bull Academy with some big producers and DJ's. Check out my top favorites be...
-
Here's an interesting article on one of my favorite video game series of all time. After reading this, I think I'm gonna apply for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment