Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Where's Reggie Noble been
Check out Redman's new whip - Smart Car
I'm beginning to see more and more of these on the streets of NY. Europeans have always had these the past years and now its beginning to hit the states hard especially in the metropolitan area. Talk about taking advantage of parking spaces and saving lots of gas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
This statue currently stands outside the Iraqi palace, now home to the 4th Infantry division. It will eventually be shipped home and put in ...
No comments:
Post a Comment