So I know you probably seen the viral marketing that Kobe's new hyper dunks on youtube but just wanted to show you the 2nd viral video and for those that questioned the first jump over Aston Martin....you should now know Hollywood makes things happen and the folks at Jack Ass called him out.
The proof is is in the pudding:
Through that video it has lead to a lot of other videos on youtube.
Here is one I thought was slick...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
-
Just curious if anyone was here to witness this event in NY's Grand Central. I just find it hard to believe to hold this operation wi...
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
. via @KareemBlack
No comments:
Post a Comment