I have been a big fan of the NBA and today is the beginning of the playoffs. Did anyone see the Suns vs. Spurs game???
I have always enjoyed the commercials they put out and this has definitely been some good marketing for the playoffs.
So who do you think is winning the crown? My guess, its going down against the Boston Celtics vs. San Antonio Spurs but I would like it to be Cavs vs. Suns.
This one is probably my favorite video since I'm a Radiohead fan. I was shocked to hear "House of Cards" playing for this commercial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
. via @KareemBlack
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment