Wednesday, March 11, 2009
new tag at the Bunker
So yesterday I was able to check out the new white board that I put up with
Agbi
David
decided to do a Pulp Fiction's Big Bird with
Mike
's blood shot eyes.....an art no no says Dave.
The Graff war begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
New Music: Pearl - Always Something Else
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
NASTY NAS – ILLMATIC PROMO
IF mode bike
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
A re-imagined NYC subway map
Future car
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
(no title)
Been looking at the sneaker industry lately and really haven't seen any shoes out there that really have blown me away except the Nash ...
The New Kids on the block
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
Is the Obama on acid or is the viewer on Job Creation
Happy Birthday Ajay Bhatt
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
2009 Heineken Red Star Soul Tour Comes to Gotham Hall NYC
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
No comments:
Post a Comment