Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Be Creative....whats stopping you?
I just met Darren and Jonlin last week about this innovative idea the are in the process of coming up with which I will explain later but Darren sent this to me which I thought was quite creative and I can see why this student now is working for them. It's all about thinking outside the box in this day and age and coming up with something organic and original. Here's a great example of one student who took that extra step by putting out in the world without even speaking.
Earlier this year, this student presented this video (above) during a one hour interview with IDEO. Beau Bergeron eventually got hired as a CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
. via @KareemBlack
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment