Thursday, October 30, 2008
Girl Talk - Feed the Animals A Music Video Mash-up
I know mash-ups are dying but still these are 2 out of 14 so far of video-mashup series that I didn't even know existed until now.
I can of feel like I'm taking crazy pills when I see the videos.
See for yourself.
Check it out. You see a lot of folks from Aphex Twin to Rod Stewart, Ace of Base to Swizz Beats, Teddy Riley to Kanye West.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
. via @KareemBlack
-
Spotted during the Dizzee Rascal Air Max 90 launch at Nike Sportswear’s 1948 space was this enormous sculpture by UK artist Benedict Radclif...
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
No comments:
Post a Comment