Saturday, August 02, 2008

Whats on your desk?

Well took some photos of some recent vinyl collection at work at the bunker.

Check out the Vinyl Panda Yoka I got.









The Sichuan Earthquake on 12th May 2008 already claimed the life of nearly 70,000 people over in China. I figured I wanted to contribute in some way so I made a donation by purchasing Mr. Yoka. This coming in from different charity organization all over the world, and now, AdFunture used a new toy called Yoka and teamed up with a bunch of creative folks in the industry fromDITA, Staple Design, Suitman, Puma, Black Cross, Revelator & GUE to design Mr. Panda Yoka which if you did not know the Panda is China's national treasure as well as the symbol of Sichuan!

For some reason this Devilock piece is one of my favorites vinyl abuses. It's visceral and self explanatory when I'm at the desk and don't want anyone to bother me.

No comments:

POPULR POSTS