Tuesday, July 08, 2008
R.I.P. PFC. Joseph Patrick Dwyer
Not sure if you recognize this photo but this was PFC. Joseph Patrick Dwyer carrying an injured boy from Iraq during a battle between the U.S. Army's 7th Cavalry Regiment and Iraq's forces about 5 years ago.
Dwyer died apparently a few weeks ago do to suffering from post-traumatic stress and overdosed at his home in North Carolina. The 31-year old collapsed and died after abusing with supposedly a dust buster.
I mean this man was only a year older than me who was a hero at age 26 and gets haunted for pretty much the rest of his life who couldn't get over the war and was battling depression, sleeplessness, and other anxieties that doctors eventually gave him to calm his disorders.
I mean we are stressing over here in the states while our soldiers are fighting for what? I'll let you answer that question.
Just wanted to dedicate those that are lost in the struggle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POPULR POSTS
-
So recently I was at a car show to see the new models that were being showcased by most of the car companies except Porsche, Ferrari, Lexus,...
-
a full-size folding bike designed by acclaimed industrial designer Mark Sanders is now available in the U.S. The innovative design incorpor...
-
Pearl is a new female emcee worth checking out. Her new visual for Always Something Else is a classy little flick, shot with help from Mat...
-
. via @KareemBlack
-
This is just a birthday shout out to my homeboy Ajay Bhatt who passed away on December 12th, 27, 2005. He would have been 34 years old toda...
-
It has been a while since I have gone out and this past Friday night I went to check out the Heineken's Red Star Soul Tour which took pl...
-
Discovered the Black Kids recently and have been hearing there stuff everywhere. The lead singer - Reggie Youngblood kind of reminds me of ...

No comments:
Post a Comment