Tuesday, July 08, 2008

R.I.P. PFC. Joseph Patrick Dwyer



Not sure if you recognize this photo but this was PFC. Joseph Patrick Dwyer carrying an injured boy from Iraq during a battle between the U.S. Army's 7th Cavalry Regiment and Iraq's forces about 5 years ago.

Dwyer died apparently a few weeks ago do to suffering from post-traumatic stress and overdosed at his home in North Carolina. The 31-year old collapsed and died after abusing with supposedly a dust buster.

I mean this man was only a year older than me who was a hero at age 26 and gets haunted for pretty much the rest of his life who couldn't get over the war and was battling depression, sleeplessness, and other anxieties that doctors eventually gave him to calm his disorders.

I mean we are stressing over here in the states while our soldiers are fighting for what? I'll let you answer that question.

Just wanted to dedicate those that are lost in the struggle.

No comments:

POPULR POSTS