Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Golden Shellback



Golden Shellback Waterproof Coating

My home girl Killah Karin from Illadel sent this to me and I thought I should share this.

Could this revolutionize water cooling or is the coating susceptible to thermal damage? Well it looks like Golden Shellback

This company is provides a unique coating that protects critical operational equipment against damage and loss of function caused by exposure to weather and moisture. It is ideal for application in the electronics industry.

So hoow does the headphone jack work then? The SIM card slot on the iPhone? The dock connector? These are things that kinda sorta need electrical conductivity to function.There's some spurious doublespeak going on here, so I'd really like to know more about how this works. I'm guessing that the coating must be so thin that as you push in your headphone plug, dock connector and sim card you scrape away just enough of the coating for contact to be made. Either that or they made the demonstration video using ethanol or distilled water.

Check out the Iphone demonstration.

No comments:

POPULR POSTS